MCP Detox Fibre + Super Green is a blend of Modified Citrus Pectin & Vegan Probiotic Super Foods.
A Specifically Formulated Super Food with Natural Dietary Fibre (Pectins), Fermented Pro-biotic Rich Super Green Foods, and Bioflavonoids, Naturally Sweetened. (See research below for more information about Modified Citrus Pectin)
Ingredients: Modified Citrus Pectin, UltraSweet™ (Oligofructose, Xylitol, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Glycine, Steviol Glycosides (from Organic Stevia Leaf), Silica Colloidal), Fermented SuperGreens (Organic Barley Grass, Organic Alfalfa Grass, Organic Oat Grass, Organic Wheat Grass, Organic Spirulina, Organic Sweet Potato, Organic Chlorella, Organic Dunaliella Salina, Kelp, Organic Agave), Natural Lemon & Lime Flavour, Sodium Alginate, Rutin, Quercetin, Organic Coriander Seed, Dunaliella Salina Dry Marine Algae, Malic Acid. Contains Gluten
Serving suggestion : Take one heaped teaspoon (~5g) in water or juice once a day on an empty stomach at least 2 hours away from medications. Ensure adequate fluid consumption. Gradually increase to one heaped teaspoon 2-3 times a day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Not Recommended for Breast Feeding and Lactation.
GMO FREE | VEGAN FRIENDLY | 100% NATURAL
MADE IN AUSTRALIA FROM 23% AUSTRALIAN INGREDIENTS
What the Research Says:
- Heavy Metal Detoxification: Modified Citrus Pectin was shown to reduce heavy metals toxicity by 74%, reducing heavy metal burden*1
- Enhances the Immune System: Citrus Pectin is reported to have a hormone like effect which activates white blood cells. *2
- Cancer Research: MCP is known for its effects on inhibiting cancer metastasis10 and reducing tumor growth and progression. *3
- Lead Chelator: MCP demonstrate the effectiveness and safety of MCP as a chelator of lead. *3
- Galectin-3 Blocker: MCP is a natural blocker of Galectin-3 molecules*5
- Eliaz, I, Weil, E, Wilk, B, Integrative Medicine and the Role of Modified Citrus Pectin/Alginates in Heavy Metal Chelation and Detoxification – Five Case Reports Forsch Komplementärmed, 2007;14:358–364h
- Hurd, Lyle . Total Health ; Woodland Hills Vol. 21, Iss. 5, (Nov/Dec 1999): 56-57.
- Zhao, Zheng et al , The role of modified citrus pectin as an effective chelator of lead in children hospitalized with toxic lead levels. Alternative Therapies in Health and Medicine ; Aliso Viejo Vol. 14, Iss. 4, (Jul/Aug 2008): 34-8
- Leclere et al, Heat-Modified Citrus Pectin Induces ApoptosisLike Cell Death and Autophagy in HepG2 and A549 Cancer Cells, San Francisco Vol. 10, Iss. 3, (Mar 2015): e0115831.
- Eliaz, Isaac, Dr, From Citrus Fruit to Medical Breakthrough Better Health Publishing, USA
Please seek medical advice before altering your diet, this website does not promote or claim to cure disease. Research provided is for educational purposes only. Always seek the advice of a health care professional.